FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés
The defender of heavens Index du Forum  Connexion  S’enregistrer
How To Create A Login In Facebook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The defender of heavens Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Recrutement Guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
taitfaw

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 05:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: How To Create A Login In Facebook Répondre en citant

How To Create A Login In Facebook
> DOWNLOAD

Maybe you got it wrong and didn't realize you did. Rahul Shakya after login i want it is to be redirected to some other page, for that how will i do it krizna in fbconfig.php . My app id: 618088084999378, app secret: 47279391f70fb1c6028c6212a8a5f34f scorpioniz if someone still need to get email or other data& I just found solution.where is line $request = new FacebookRequest( $session, GET, /me ); add to URL address more fields like this: $request = new FacebookRequest( $session, GET, /me?locale=enUS&fields=firstname,lastname,email ); samphors HI, I have followed your line of code but there was not email returning. Took a bit because it appeared to be failing, but after clearing my cache and other changes made, it worked as you said. Marcel Marcel after login i cant see my FB email adres. Then hit the Sign Up button at the bottom of the page. Er Shubham When i as doing the same i m getting this error :The page isnt redirecting properlyFirefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete. any one can help me please &&&&. why1st error: Undefined index: FBID in C:wampwww1353index.php on line 11 Wendell have you figured this one out?. suresh meena my facebook login data is not sending to database&.please urgent help me. Lisa Not able to get username from this script. As i found that many of the users are having problem to display the FB username .Here is the solution, that worked for me:-on index.php change to on line 24 or anywhere you want to display username. Koushik Dutta Hello,, I have used ur script but i m getting error.So I am sharing the image of error. vml how to get friend list and email id from this tutorial &. When i am refreshing the page or going to another page of website , the session expires. 8 Add a profile picture. Wasim Hossain good. Flag as. when I click logout, I get on other side I have defined in fbconfig.php. But when I login I dont get the authorization screen. I went into my FB account and tried making it visible to the public too. After that I hit to login button and yahuu I am back logged in with the same Facebook account. Radovedni Par Can you tell me, if this code use API v1 or API v2 facebook login?. Esmin Kaduschic I can not take my files, because your site will not generate a link for dovnload krizna please try now . it ill insert new record ( new user ) if (empty($check)) {Now check yours$counter = mysqlnumrows($check); //if new user . Wendell can we test this using WAMP?. I will come frequently here to read more of your tutorials. Jaideep Kumar I am used Facebook login its successed but I cant get email. On your Facebook setup homepage, there is the option to enter a city or town. plz help me. but 5a02188284
facebook lines of codebest fb covers for facebookchat facebook per nokia e63facebook soul crash cheatfacebook login australiancriminal case on facebook cheats energyhow do i create a facebook account for an organizationhow do i know my facebook account has been hackedcreate my own cover photo for facebookcreate new account in facebook login

Auteur Message
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 05:28 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    The defender of heavens Index du Forum -> Partie Public -> Recrutement Guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation